Reliability - Precision - Flexibility
The calibration laboratory of the company Thermo Sensor acc. DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 and is accredited by the national accreditation body of the Federal Republic of Germany (DAkkS).
Our laboratory is of the highest technical standard and excellently equipped, u. a. with numerous fixed point cells, such as tin, zinc, aluminum, copper, mercury, gallium and H2O (water triple point). The equipment also includes block calibrators, calibration tube furnaces, liquid baths and high-precision measuring instruments as well as calibration standards.
The experienced and well-trained staff will advise you on all measurement tasks and perform both DAkkS and factory calibrations precisely, quickly and according to your wishes. We can calibrate from -196 ° C to +1,600 ° C for you.
Our calibrations are convincing due to the highest degree of precision, with measurement uncertainties from 5 mK to 25 mK. A highlight of our calibration laboratories are the full range calibrations at fixed points from -38.8 ° C to +660.3 ° C.
In addition, we also carry out SAT (System Accurcay Test) and TUS (Temperature Uniformity Survey) measurements, which are subject to the requirements of the AMS 2750E standard. On request, we can produce high-precision and long-term stable calibration standards that you can use in your own laboratories.
Special highlights of our calibration laboratory
- Factory calibrations from -196 °C up to +1,600 °C
- DAkkS calibrations from -40 °C up to +1,600 °C
- Highest precision with measuring uncertainties from 5 mK up to 25 mK
- Full range calibration at temperature fixed-point cells from -38.8 °C up to 660.3 °C
- Execution of calibrations within 2 working days
- Professional aging methods improve sensor stability