Reliability - Precision - Flexibility
For an exact measurement result
Our calibration laboratory is managed in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 and is accredited by the national accreditation body of the Federal Republic of Germany (DAkkS).
Our laboratory is state-of-the-art and excellently equipped, including numerous benchmark cells such as tin, zinc, aluminum, copper, mercury, gallium and H2O (water-triple point). The equipment also includes block calibrators, calibration tube furnaces, liquid baths and high-precision measuring instruments as well as calibration standards.
The experienced and well-trained staff will advise you on all measurement tasks and perform both DAkkS and factory calibrations precisely, quickly and according to your wishes. We can calibrate from -196 ° C to +1,600 ° C for you.
Our calibrations are convincing due to the highest degree of precision, with measurement uncertainties from 5 mK to 25 mK. A highlight of our calibration laboratories is the full range of calibrations at fixed points from -38.8 ° C to +660.3 ° C.
Special highlights of our calibration laboratory
- Factory calibrations from -196 °C up to +1,600 °C
- DAkkS calibrations from -40 °C up to +1,600 °C
- Highest precision with measuring uncertainties from 5 mK up to 25 mK
- Full range of calibrations at temperature fixed-point cells from -38.8 °C up to 660.3 °C
- Execution of calibrations within 2 working days
- Professional aging methods improve sensor stability